Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

4x Superlight 13" wheels; black/silver on Yokos

masha

A clean set of 4x Minator 13" wheels as supplied on my Superlight. As factory finished in powder-coated black centres with silver rims, complete with 4x Yokohama tyres all in VGC, plenty of tread etc. £295 (Kent area).

ms81@cant.ac.uk

Matthew

update from Masha - all those of you that have emailed me re. these will receive the following info this PM via email:

- Yokohama tyre model

- exact tyre size

- photo of the wheels on the car (taken at the weekend)

- more details of how to get in touch and finalise an exchange (hopefully Saturday - I can deliver within a 50 mile radius of Canterbury, but will need a £50 deposit cheque this week to hold them)

I'm affraid the £295 asking price is fixed (for thosed that asked about offers/reduction on this), due to a) the money I need to get back to justify the next set I'm buying & b) the unpresidented demand for 13" with good tyres in vgc & c) the fact that this wheel set complete with the caterham hub centres would cost over £600 new!

To clarify - the wheels are off a factory '97-R superlight I recently acquired that has covered 15k from new - the tyres though I'm sure are considerably newer than that as I have been let to believe the previous owner changed them for the present Yokos in 2000.

Matthew

Here's goes - just been home lunch time to get the details for you all:

Yohohama Advan-032R 185/60/r13, even wear, plenty of tread left, original superlight fitment wheels with Caterham hub centre badge

emails wit picture coming your way this PM if you enquired in the last 48hours.

Matthew

Very sorry guys - just heard my purchase of some SLR rims (the replacement for mine I'm selling) has fallen through - I was gazumped, so will have to hang onto mine until another suitable replacement appears.

Thanks for all the interest though