Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Fletch

Violet Elizabeth

Mr Nog Sir *thumbdown* ☹️ the car will be in crate heading back from US of A

We depart San Fran on 7th October - Arrive back before we left (something to do with international fig line or sumpfink)

As we live within spittin distance of the "Good ol' wood boys" it might make a nice speculatory day out, and wiv then GTD's offering sossiges tooo .... seems like a nice idea 😬

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

Dave / everyone - i'm not missing - nor ignoring messages - just hiding from the world coz it's not a nice place at the moment ☹️ Feeling ICK *mad* and SAD (or so the quack says) - Just depressed - it's a natural state for Millwall fans - and i always get it BAD around this time of year, always have, and it seems to be very UUUURGH this year. I need some sunshine urgently ! anyone got a spare bed in the caribbean *tongue*Oh yeah - 16k for a 21? Jeez - you can get a PROPER car for that money 😬

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

Dave ☹️ would love to, but until we sell the old house (not gonna happen quickly now) and work out where the dosh is gonna be invested (and pay off our debts) then the 21 is pie (Mmmm PIE) in the sky *mad* Still, without a wish list - life would be a lot duller *thumbup*