Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough testing day March 17th

Steve Robinson

I have booked Curborough for the day on March 17th and have 2 places still available for anyone who wants to join the 8 of us already signed up.

Cost will be in the region of £40-£45 depending upon final numbers and you will have access to the track all day. No rigid format, just turn up, blat, adjust and blat again 😬

Let me know either by reply or by email if you want to come along.

Cheers all

Steve

YHM

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

Hi Steve

YHM

So how many of us going ?

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

We now have a full complement of 10.

Attendees are:

Me

Stephen Herring (plus Pat driving)

Adrian Williams

David Nelson

Dave Jackson

Mark Durrant

Richard ...(can't find surname but has an LCC rocket which should be interesting....)

Rob Walker

Bilbo

Alan Goodey

This means the final price is £35.00 each for the day 😬

Cheers

Steve

Adrian

I'll get cracking with all my little winter jobs now, nothing like a deadline to focus the mind

Your not the only one 😬

Edited by - Bilbo on 4 Feb 2005 18:59:23

Dave - theoretically we are limited to 10 cars on the day. But if 2 cars are yours I can't see a problem, if there are 2 drivers for the 2 cars then I suspect we may get rumbled.

Email me off line if you like- in particular as I'm keen to know what 2 cars you are thinking of bringing... *smile*

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Alan,

Just waiting for the 17th to tick round. They don't seem to be asking for money up front so just bring the £35 with you on the day.

I will send out start end times any other rules they gives us and so on beforhand though.

David N - if you are reading this then the answer is yes you can have others come along to watch on the day. No chance of them driving though (unless someone drops out) as we have a 10 car maximum for the day.

Steve