Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Good Friday - now full!!!

mav

GTD... YHM! very kind offer!! 😬

I was getting radar, the hairpin and douglas ok (I would gain ground in ChrisB through there), but school and into abbots were giving me trouble. I was always turning in far too early and then slowing for Abbots too much... (would lost a good couple of car lenghts to Chris)

remember to run it in carefully BB.

I know there is a huge tempation when you get the keys to a new toy to give it a right good thrashing immediatly, but your better working up to that slowly.

BUT, if you have money to buy a new house when the flip didn't you buy a proper car instead?? Even if it would be a silly bike engined roller-skate. You really should get your priorites right. Cars come BEFORE houses!! 😬 😬

I can't afford to buy a house!!! As soon as I got the company smoker I was almost obliged to get rid , couldn't have a deposit sitting in the garage of a rented house... ☹️

But, I am still on the scout to get something on the road by the end of the year, maybe dangerous, probably bike powered, certainly fast! 😬 😳

Cheers

BB *thumbup*

but school and into abbots were giving me trouble

Yes, you were - this is where I was able to take huge chunks of time from you on lesser tyres. I think it's a confidence-thing as much as anything. I did benefit from following PP at one point - and listening to the instructor-feedback that Delbert had received - and stopped braking into Abbot...

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

true Myles, but also remembe when you were following me I was still warming up my tyres. THere is a huge difference between hot and cold/warm 032s. They take a good few laps to get up and running and after seeing people spin on the first few laps I would always go gentle on them for 3-4 laps.

But saying that, I know I was slow throuhg there, and yes I think its a confidence thing as I span at abbot in the wet last easter and sliding into the infield and just not slowing down on wet grass ain't fun!! 😬 😬 😬