Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Good Friday - now full!!!

mav

There are now 0 places left for Good Friday

Reserve bookings will be taken...

If you want to go and are on the provisional list, you need to put your deposit down (50%), otherwise you may be disapointed...

Edited by - mav on 4 Feb 2005 10:38:36

Neil - you weren't going too bad at Goodwood last time - *thumbup* - BUT I will still overtake you *tongue* and Myles!

[Worriedly]I'm off practising tomorrow at Bedford Autodrome - better book some more trackdays *eek* [/Worriedly]

G for Geoff

Edited by - GTD on 4 Feb 2005 07:37:35

I fink Sir Paul needs to have the job with the machines that go PING!! confirmed before he can splurge money on this one.. ☹️

But hopefully the job is in the bag so he can come out to play!

Myles... I'll TRY not to hold you up this time, if you promise to TRY not to spin off the track??? 😬 😬

Geoff, will be good to try and follow your lines after I let you pass (figure about once every 3 laps! 😬)

Should have a nice lowered floor kit in by then (and will be aeroscreened) so I'm going to be running out of excuses!

If you are going to look at RD's 🙆🏻, you may need a raised floor, Neil! Or a periscope?

Neil - if you mail me your address, I'll photopcopy the Circuit Guide to Anglesey and send it to you so you can read about the lines.

G for Geoff