Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lotus 7 Club Track Day - Cadwell Park

Jude

As a track day virgin I am looking forward to my first time with a degree of trepidation. I have heard much about oil surge and as I have but the standard wet sump on my 1.6 K I wonder whether I should be even contemplating going round in circles? Also as Louth is a million miles from home can you recommend any suitable hostelries?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Days filling up rapidly, I would add that people who have selected blue and red sessions will have to be flexible on the day they want. i.e No Preference as I can't fit everyone in on the 3rd May.

Geoff *smile*

Arrrrrgh, I've been waiting to LF to hit the door mat only to remember I've not renewed my membership 😳. Anyway, printed off forms (for membership renewal and Cadwell) from Website and in the post tomorrow.

Fingers crossed, and hits head against wall

Gareth

Blue and Carbon 6 Speed Supersport

lots of Caterham piccies here

Well everyone should have got a place, but don't think that it's too late to return the entry form as I have a few Green Session places left on the 3rd and 4th so may be beable to juggle things around to accomodate people. Email me via my profile and I'll see what I can do...

Geoff *smile*

Edited by - Geoff P on 15 Feb 2005 22:36:37

Wednesday it is then - better get the car back together soon and get some miles on it!

I can't remember what the camping/washing facilities are there? Anyone advise? Alternatively what are the favoured hotels nearby?- I think I stayed at Kenwick Park a few years back but looking at its website I think it's been "poshed up" since then. After the engine rebuild maybe I should be camping... 😬

V7 HPD

I've just booked into the Limes at Market Rasen, about 10 miles away but has a good car park out of site of the road. £49 inc VAT for B and full English, been before so thought it better to go somewhere I know particularly if looking for somewhere with reasonable parking. Drop me a line via my profile if you want contact details.