Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lotus 7 Club Track Day - Cadwell Park

Jude

It's nearing that time of year again when my postbox gets jammed full with the entry forms for the club's track day at Cadwell Park.

In previous years this track day has sold out twice over in 2-3 days of Low Flying coming out.

To hopefully cope with the usual popular demand this year and to give everyone a chance, I have arranged this year for 2 club track days at Cadwell Park to take place on the 3rd and 4th May.

The entry form for both days will be in the February issue of Low Flying and on the form you will be asked to indicate which day you require or no preference if you are not bothered which day you want to attend on.

To avoid disapointment, and It will also make my life easier, it's probably best if possible that people have no preference to the day they want to attend when returning the entry form to me as obviously I can not accomodate all entrants on the same track day.

You will only be allowed 1 entry and unless the days are undersubscribed no one will be allowed to book the 2 days.

Anyway free instruction is provided on both days with sessions according to track experience.

Both days also 105db so no problem with noise limits.

Geoff *smile*

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's down to the post office and not the club as to when low flying arrives ☹️ but will the booking forms be available online?

i'm desparately waiting for the form for Cadwell but recently low flying has been arriving a couple of days late...

Hi Geoff.

Well as my current contract ends about then I will either be still sorting a new one out or have just started, so I will give this one a miss. Hopefully I will see you later in the year at Croft. Oulton Park I am on hoiliday.

However, if the current one gets extended and unlikly that there is an odd place left 😬

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

Spoke to Gary of Freestyle this afternoon and he has indicated that they will be coming along for the 2 days, and will be bringing along their new Duratech demonstrator along with flat floor scales to advise on suspension setups etc. *thumbup*

Geoff