Click here if you are having website access problems ×

FOR SALE

Normans_Ghost

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a money back guarantee with these goods Norman 🤔

I have to be careful as I've been caught before and ended up having to keep the purchase for another 32 years. In fact I still have the goods although they are getting a bit tired now so can we discuss a deal of some sort 🤔

And can you arrange finance 🤔

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV. Gad these things are expensive

The phrase tyre kicking comes to mind

I now have a vision of HM being kicked , proded and a sharp in take of breath from Mr Chiswick

" Aw comon Guv, there is a scratch on the bodywork and theres steam coming out of the ears"

The light at the end of the tunnel is probabally an on coming train *eek*

Oh Brent u disappointment me - didnt think a little thing like a 'big end' knocking would put u off............ 🙆🏻 and a little bit of spitting - wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..............

Lynne(HM)

goes back in her box and waits lol

Ah, I didn't know the goods under consideration were taken out for a blat at the gym' every now and then. That is a good sign so maybe the deal can still be done with a bit more of the service history known.

1) Kept well oiled 🤔

2) Any evidence of smoking 🤔

3) Healthy top end 🤔

4) Runs well 🤔

5) Polished nose 🤔

6) Full leather 🤔

7) Boots in good order 🤔

8) Plenty of urge 🤔

9) Warranty 🤔

If you can answer these queries to my satisfaction, Norman, then I think a deal could still be on. *thumbup* 😬

Sorry to ask so many questions but you have to be so careful these days although as you are a shedder, it is obviously a kosher deal

Brent

Brent,

The goods are:

1) greased twice a day

2) yes but only after sex

3) yes, polished ports

4) I cant catch it

5) It's a bit wet at the moment but will polish up nicely

6) only on top, silk underneath

7) the one that kicked me this morning was in very good order

8) more than most can cope with

9) I will consider a warranty if no discount is given

As an incentive you can have my credit card for 24 hours, as long as it's all spent on the goods.

Of course the goods are Kosher, built in the East End by 2 kosher mechanics.

No px possible, you've got your problems, I'm getting rid of mine.

So, Whats you bid?

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

Sounds interesting although the 'no px' bit could hold things up. I don't have any more room in my garage for another one so really do need to shift the old model if possible.

Built in the East End is a plus point for me as my ancestry is based in Limehouse and Silvertown so could be fate is playing a part in this new acquisition. Let me see if I can offload the old model and get back to you. *wink*

Brent

My model has stayed in remarkable condition. It's fairly trim, very fit and, apart from wanting to kill everyone she comes into contact with, still very sweet.

The only reason I'm disposing of this very valuable asset is over a missunderstanding about BDR.

She claims she thought all the money I spent on BDR was going to a charity. Then she learnt that BDR was a part of my car.

She wanted me to sell BDR.

I think she has atoned for said mistake and has begged forgiveness in the form of attending Knockhill next month as well as not having arguments over a very busy 7 calender this year.

For these reasons, I am very pleased to annouce the withdrawal of asset from sale and shall be keeping it in the manner it has been accustomed.

(Oi bitch, get my breakfast, clean my shoes, get me a tissue and blow my nose. I'll give you your next set of orders in 3 minutes)

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

Why is it, that no matter how many times you read your post you don't notice the mistakes untill after clicking.

Oi bitch, proof read this.

Edited by - nverona on 2 Feb 2005 08:31:42

Good to see somebody who is master of his own household.

Isn't it great how we males are always ready to forgive the manifold indiscretions of those we allow to live with us........and be so gracious about it at the same time. *thumbup* 😬

If only females could be so easy to live with and as accommodating as us blokes eh 🤔

*tongue*

Brent

right, I just got off the phone to the hospital... the ambulance should be at Norman Towers in about 5 mins... Ihope it isn't too late to save some of him after HM has read his last post...

ps can I have first dibs on the BDR? if BB got his hands on it he'd just sell it and buy himself a very big turnip, sorry bike engine, of his own ala Baldrick...

boys I think your all lossing the plot -- Im being kept he says -so I will now crawl back into my hole and behave - for a little while ......

and BB did i miss something when u where at our house?

PENNILESS WIFE (HUBBY GOT ALL THE MONEY TIED UP IN THE CAR) AKA HM