The sun has got it's hat on hip, hip,

Normans_Ghost

Hooray

The sun has got it's hat on

Hip, Hip, Hip, hooray

The sun has got it's hat on,

And..........

I'm going out to play.

(After I've adjusted my clutch pedal - Mav will tell you why)

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

Not here it hasn't.

It's as grey as John Major's oldest underpants

just going to look at the rain radar to see if there are any showers headed our way. If not we might blat this afternoon, perhaps round to East Head for a walk by the sea.

happy blatty sunday shedders, wherever you are

Two turns on the clutch pushrod has done it.

Bloody roads were still wet, or damp, over about 1/2 the journey.

Got a bit of a go on a dry bit when I hung back (went down to 10 mph) and. as the oncoming traffic went passed the elderly couple doing 30mph I floored it and went passed, 1 hundred, one hundred and....... and was passed and pulling back in. Speedo read 78mph.

The guy thought it was a Catreham 2. I was going to correct him but the road was now clear so I had a bit of fun instead. (H'ed have had to take both hands off the wheel to hold up 7 fingers).

Got back and washed it. Under all the dirt was a black car.

I put the bonnet over the roll bar with the narrow end wedged in front of gear lever whilst I removed the old blanket that covers the engine when I use the jet wash. Went inside to get leather and heard bonnet sliding down the road having been blown off by the wind.

RiF will have to hurry up and get the rest of the carbon body done pretty quick now. Can't be driving aroubd with a scratched bonnet.

*mad*

Daft bugger - me ☹️

Let 6yr old daughter "help" me wash the snot - over exuberance with the hose had me sponging water from the tillets & the floor *thumbdown*

Even worse, once finished, the car was only running on 3 cylinders & bangin' like Yosemite Sam - she must've been directing the hose into the bonnet louvres ☹️

Went for a drive to try to heat it up & clear things, and the indicators don't work *thumbdown*

Fuse OK, connections fine - most likely to be the relay 🤔

Scottish SuperSnot! here *wink*

Ah, the joys of DIY weekends..............

New bathroom cabinets/cupboards from Wickes and the white shiney things from B&Q. Just wondering how long they can live in the diningroom before I get miffed with falling over them or I get bullied into fitting them.

I knew there was a reason for Miss Owelly been reasonable about me buying a new trailer. She was planning a big spend in the flippin bathroom.

Anyone tried refitting a bathroom thats flippin? *confused*

its only a game.........

Rosssssss *thumbup*

1) once finished, the car was only running on 3 cylinders & bangin' like Yosemite Sam

2) and the indicators don't work

Just checked the "owners manual" and the caterham man says "they all do that Sir" *tongue*

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

Ross,

I'd suggest you check the connecter plugs at the front of the engine bay that carry all the wires etc for the headlights.

Then check the relay.

Tehn check that the hazard switch has not been used - this would cause these issues and is well documented.

The mis-fire is most likely caused by either:

Water in the inlet, water around the sparkplug, water in the injector plugs

Rossss, missfire - hence my blamket to stop water filling the plug holes. It clears after a few miles, when the water has boiled away.

Myles, I'll look into it, but not sure one&one website creator can do that easily. I reduce them to spped up download. We've not got broadband yet, only medium (IDSN).

I'll ask Angus.