Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Camaro 5.7l V8

Jimbo

Well, its no seven, but if I sell it I might be able to afford a caterham again.

300bhp of american muscle, go on dare to be different.

Chevrolet - Camaro Z28

6 speed Manual

T Top

1996 Model Year ('N' Reg)

2 owners from new

56k Miles

Immaculate condition

'loaded' - leather, air con, electic toys etc

Spec here

As you say, it is a hoot. For a year or so I had a caterham 1700 and this. The contrast of the opposite interpretations of a 'performance' car. 300lbft torque at 1500 rmp with a deep rumble still makes me smile.

here's a picture of the cranck here 😬

Edited by - Jimbo on 28 Jan 2005 14:03:27

Was what deliberate *confused*

The link to Microsoft definately was mistake.

the supersized crank was emailed to me today and seemed worth sharing.

In the unlikely event anybody actually wanted to buy the beast rather than mock (its a long shot) then its here. Despite my obvious biase, I'd recommend it, its a great laugh.

Why am I selling? No good reason, just had it for over 2 years and time for a change. I plan to use a motorbike full time for a bit until I work out what the next toy should be.

PS - can you get kids in the back of a 7 SV, then I might get one!

Edited by - Jimbo on 28 Jan 2005 19:48:41

Jimbo ..... is there much room in the rear? can you get in and out of the rear easily ? important questions ... I have a Legend Coupe at present ( which is a great car ) but fancy something a little different for a change but I have 2 teenage boys who seem to get larger every week ... height wise at least ! and they have started complaining about lack of space in the back of the legend. Also what sort of insurance premium do these sort of beasts attract ?

Road7runner S7S.1.7 X flo here

There is a reasonable amount of room in the back. I'm 5-11 and can sit in there with the drivers seat in my usual position, but its not very comfy and I wouldn't like to go far!

When the Mrs come back, I'll go sit in it and take a photo for you to see.

The car is actually as long as my sisters Volvoid 7 seater estate. I've been on a week's holiday with the family with it, so there a fair amount of room.

Access is pretty good - the doors are huge.

I'm paying £400 odd insurance, that limited miles (6k), but includes business use and it doesn't need to be garaged or anything. With our old friends Adrian Flux. I thing the first year I broke through my 6k limit and had to find another £50.

J