Click here if you are having website access problems ×

NEW TRAILER. but.............

owelly

I have just 'won' a trailer on Ebay. It's to replace the one that was stolen from outside my house last week.

BUT

How do I explain to miss owelly that I have spent over £600 (which will be a credit card!) on something more important than the new garage roof (which blew away the other weekend)/bathroom(missing presumed dead)/impending birth of our first child???

Looks good though and is big enough to get silly cars on. If the need ever arose.

Oh. And its in Welsh Wales.

314 miles away *confused* 😳 😳

its only a game.........

None of my trailers have ever had an MoT or any such thing. If they are on the back of the car when I set off and still there when I get to where I'm goin, they must be ok. 😬

Still got to explain to the other (already hormonely moody) 'arf that WE need a trailer. For trailing things. *confused*

its only a game.........

Ha fekn ha Paul. *biggrin*

That willteach all you doubters. Miss owelly was hormonely amicable about aforementioned trailing device. *eek* She said "Oooo, goody. I like Wales. When are we goin?" I explained that Wales is no place for a laaaaady with a belly full of arms and legs and she agreed it was a long way and swift transit would be impeded by frequent toilet stops as what is required by girls in such a fat state. *wink*

So, just got to find £623..................

its only a game.........