Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Mav et el

Normans_Ghost

Mav, we're leaving here at 9:30 so should be at Prenton by 11. allow an hour to do whatever paperwork so we should be with you by 12:30.

Is there a decent pub for lunch.

Now, whats she getting, I usualy treat her to a BLT and a coke but I may go a bit further on this occasion, shall we say a prawn and diet coke.

If you meant the car it's a new Nissan x-trail.

Now don't ask me why I, who have preached for years about not buying new have done so.

I said DON'T ask me.

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

BB he doesnt loose anything - he gains keeping a wife!!!!

and its looking good Mav I gonna actually be taken out to eat and not norman's usual idea of,

take you to lunch dear, and then throw a carton and sandwich at me in the car.

Lynne(HM)

getting excited (about lunch not the car lol) 🙆🏻

My usual problem, too busy to stop and think. Phoned a customer who is also a friend and said "get me an X-Trail for Lynne". He's given all the discount and bonus away so It's about 3k off list.

Funny thing is I said she'll have to keep this one at least 4 years on a Monday, then on Tuesday said that if we move to France we'll sell it and get a French registered car.

Am I turning into a women?

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

I know that you really wanted an 80's design classic, but with them being so scarce on the ground at the mo' I guess that a new X-Trail is a suitable alternative until you can source a nice one... *wink* 😳

BB *thumbup*

PS It just so happens that I might know where there is a nearly pristine one in red near to where I am now... Drop me a line if you want me to enquire if it is for sale... 😬 *tongue*