Click here if you are having website access problems ×

accepted!

neil.cavanagh

*idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* B-I-G pissup at Neils' new place coming lads and ladettes.....trash the place before he moves in so decorating will be just as he wants it when moving in 😬

oh, and congratulations Neil. now you can get annoyed with the stuff the rest of us stress over

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 USA 2005: How the West Was Driven *wink*

Edited by - Steve-B on 24 Jan 2005 18:40:23

thanks one and all!

I guess it will take a month or two to get all the paperwork through... but there will be a shedly warming with BBQ and muchos beer & vino once I've moved in!!

and i Wont' be able to afford carpets, or furniture, or food come to that for a while anyway!!! 😬 😬

Naw you are growing up Young Man.

Soon you will know all the isles at B&Q....

You will be considering textures vs color shades

You will also be very familiar to letters from the bank that start

I'm sure this is an over sight but it would appear you have given us the oppourtunity to charge you £20 etc etc

An you can look forward to all the junk mail......

The light at the end of the tunnel is probabally an on coming train *eek*

I'm not a lawer, but I'll give it a bash for a fee *smile*

Isn't there a handy pack that you can buy from Tesco, something like, 'Buy you own blinking house, and not get skinned by a solicitor.' 😬

I'll charge you the cost of that plus .25% of the sale price. Sound about right? *wink* *tongue*

BB

I've never done it myself but I think it's a lot cheaper using a licenced conveyancer. Typically when you use afirm of solicitors the person who does the work isn't qualified as a Solicitor themselves they are just a LC. So it seems sensible to employ one directly

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬