Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Its as clear as day!

Big Brother

a REALLY REALLY foggy day!

Got this in my inbox this morning.

Haven't got a clue who its from but I think they either need professional help or a linguaphone tape.

Salam, Amber!

their father unbuilt broken. how fold alighted him very? swiftly cause stripped that library near deal. we rough-hewed my present coat above ornament. hastily. the necessary impulse with receipt, which burnt green, old garden. Miranda befell your cruel brother. he was Albert how rehearde them Taryn! it troubleshot smooth brother, that unstuck seriously... around move backbit apple, sleep overran within your card for hanging office:

"where i hewed us?"

"i outfought it great."

cut army scale made, i strewed briefly, not, politely. she bent a mixed servant in our healthy ticket, that kept honestly. the poor band outrode near their measure; tight, special head. different attraction bite misunderstood, it hanged tensely, promptly, blindly. you staved the free liquid up its slow knee, which overbore fondly. the opposite drive blew beneath that process; right, stiff history. where body unbent you exactly? suspiciously rate gan some slip but vessel. i outran your living company during room. suddenly. they froze some future burn than our waiting linen, that unbent tomorrow. it clothed his new ray regarding their private capital, who relaid justly. you sang us complex. Cristal oversaw some wise seat. you strewed Damaris where spat her Destini! they landslid some dirty stop on the long print, who gilded blindly. a poor committee fordid minus my boat; necessary, beautiful decision. flat store poison inputted, you cut briefly, daily, irritably. a frequent self reeved against an wash; left, smooth cloth. they sweated her rough jewel until this bent nail, which wont fatally. i outdid him red. she shrank like animal, that melted cheerfully.

you inbred her frequent eye at a round goat, who undid honestly. his like current clapped inside an list; brown, red day. like change color trod, she spoiled sharply, truthfully, cheerfully. its thick comb resold before my day; new, simple face. he preset your fertile side round some happy son, which overbore busily. he foreran him automatic. they bore able back, that stood yearly...

underdid her responsible kettle,

Jordy LOVETT.

Underdid her responsible kettle,

Steve

SE7EN-UP!

(It'S NOT Green!)

Edited by - se7en-up! on 24 Jan 2005 09:33:31

Can't be Geordie, no use of the word "pet".

It is probably one of these spam emails designed to get round spam filters.

By hiding the "click here for big knockers" in sufficiently large amounts of plausible gibberish they can often get past.

Which is nice for those of us who quite like spam, we can pretend we have friends.

The birth of the Gixxerham : pics here drivel here

A Mr Damon D'Olivera (part of the cricketing dynasty perhaps), has this to say whilst offering me pictures of "Sugar Mamas"

Bah, ajorn bubbles, intelligent sentry

Theres an animal who uses the rocks of the ground and the limbs of the trees to kill others.

Bamboo yellow poetry soup, uttered ten nigrev peep who seized heped sea beast

Morning Plan

Uncomfortable "Well, Ive seen it" she assured him. Receive.

I detect the influence of Burroughs, and Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

The birth of the Gixxerham : pics here drivel here