Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T Bang & Olufsen Television + other bits

mightymetros

I have recently upgraded to a Bang and Olufsen MX5500 and so my MX2000 televeision is for sale. Would make a great second room/bedroom television (a little small for a living room, hence why i have upgraded) The T.V. is in excellent condition, and comes complete with the heaviest remote control in the world *tongue* T.V. is 51cm so approx 20" It has the red backing on as in the pictures on www.beoworld.co. uk and look under alphabetical lists 2, mx2000 for pictures and full spec. If you are intrested i can mail pictures of the actual television

Looking for £200 o.n.o.

Also, looking to change to a sat nav system so im selling my Sony M800 cd headunit, black face and sony 6 disc MP3 changer complete with all cages, wires etc. There are no buttons on the face of the unit, just off and on. Everything else works from the remote control. It is a nice black headunit without all the silver trimmings that you usually get. This was top of the range whn i bought it with 4 x 52w outputs, three RCA outputs etc £220 o.n.o.

JBL 10" sub and amp I know you will all turn your noses up but someone might want it. 10" JBL sub in a proper JBL box with port, not the usual homemade garbage boxes. Nice compact with a good sound. It wont blow your windows out, but adds nicely to a set-up like a home cinema system does. The amp is also a JBL amp decade 2 x 75w or 1 x 150w. Perfect for running this sub. Excellent condition £120 for both

If you want pictures of any of the above just pop me a mail and ill send them through

sacha