Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Pheasant

neil.cavanagh

The Glenrothes whisky can be found here

and while you're all playing at Knockhill in March, I shall be blatting in a 435 bhp 996 to Dufftown

here on my anuual pilgrimage *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* The Signatory tinnies are a good way of finding 'bin ends' for a fraction of the normal cost too *thumbup*

I'm not a 'phenoloholic" and don't like the tarry, iodiney, carbolicky taste of Lagavulin (30+) and Octomore (80) *eek* preferring a more mellow taste... maybe girlie, but I don't mind 😬 Even the Cam7 stockholding of Bruichaddich is only 5-ish.

... and I bought a Sainsbury's haggis in the end but will have to delay Burrrn's Night 'cos Mr FH has just left to go dahn sarf until Wedesday ☹️ and eating haggis and sippin' whisky on one's own is not a pleasurable experience *eek* ☹️

FH *cool*

*eek* *eek*

*eek* *eek* *eek* *eek*

By my reckoning, it'll take him about three and a half days to do the journey 😳

😬

Neeps and tatties all sitting in the cool of the barn *thumbup*

FH *cool*

Edited by - FH on 24 Jan 2005 17:32:31

*eek*

I'm not a 'phenoloholic" and don't like the tarry, iodiney, carbolicky taste of Lagavulin (30+) and Octomore (80) preferring a more mellow taste... maybe girlie, but I don't mind Even the Cam7 stockholding of Bruichaddich is only 5-ish.

*eek* Not an expert like FH (what do all those numbers & +s mean *confused*, but I do like Macallan & Highland Park. They seem quite 'soft' and slightly sweet to me *thumbup*. I really don't like Bowmore - rather too 'coal tarry' for my tastes!

Mrs GTD