Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Pheasant

neil.cavanagh

Nice breast *tongue*

Ooh! Speakin' of food... Yoohooo Mr Rosssssybeeeeeeeeeeee!

Can you recommend a supplier of a reet'n'tasty haggis please? I knew the name but in my state of geriatricity *eek* I've forgotten it ☹️ I've already googlified and got "too much information" 😬

FH *cool*

Can't you tell? *cool*. But, yes thanks.

Oh and BTW the (BIG) puter's fixed as well.................. 😬 and QED just told me that my engine is finished and had a satisfying dyno run, I'm picking up the new 1a tyres tomorrow, the Freestyle ARB is fitted, seats are in, the STACK works, the new roll bar should go on next week........................

All I need now are some wheels *eek*

Silver SV SSR

Rossy, it was MacSweens! I remembered last night but it's probably too late now ☹️ I e-mailed them to find a local supplier but received an automated "out of office... we're too busy stuffing gory bits into prophylacticlike casings to tell you... so, nerrr." ☹️

So, we shall celebrate Burrrns Night without a wee Haggis - I shall console myself with a bottle of Glenrothes instead *tongue*

FH *cool*

Mrs BY (being an Edinburger of the pure blood) has just been to Sainsbury's in this benighted bastion of Middle England and bought a "Simon Howie" Haggis from Perth. It comes in a wee pouchie (steady on Paul, remember this is a family site) *eek* and has cooking instructions that even the English can understand 😬

Silver SV SSR

Oh & BTW: Glenrothes ☹️

WTF is that 🤔

If yeir no man inuf tae tak Lagavulin, ye micht as weel hae a wee Smiths' wi' yon haggis hen *eek*

Hen?

Hen?

Och, michtie me. That minds me o' a wee frenchie quine who's fond aquaintance I made in yon braw toon o' Bresse 😬 😬 😬 😬

Silver SV SSR

But seriously though FH........................

If you have a look here:

http://www.valvonacrolla-online.co.uk/cgi-bin/valvonacrolla.storefront

you'll find that the excellent Famillia Contini (one of whom allegedly went to Posh School with Mrs BY) will take an order TODAY and get you a haggis (& whisky) in time for Tuesday..................... 😬

Silver SV SSR