Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Knockhill Shedders Meet Sat 5th March!

rossybee

Right.

As promised, here is the first date for some Scottish Track day fun *cool*

Just a quick note for everyone, that we've now got a provisional slot at Knockhill for Saturday 5th March. This will be an afternoon session from 1pm to 5pm, so not the early start that some of you dislike ;-)

I've not got confirmed prices yet, but based on an increase on last years rates (Knockhill have to pay increased insurance premiums this year for track events) we're probably looking at about £50 for SIDC members, and £57 for non-members. These are "special" reduced winter rates we get from Knockhill for taking a slot in the "off-peak" season.

Anyway, just pencil that date into your diaries and I'll let you know confirmed prices as soon as they are available. As usual, they'll appear in the SIDC on-line club shop for you to purchase slots.

If you think you will be interested, could you please let me know so I can judge the level of interest.

The snot is in need of some excercise *tongue*

Let me know if anyone's interested *thumbup*

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssscottish

SsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssuperSssssssssssssssssnot!!!

here *wink*

Edited by - rossybee on 21 Jan 2005 08:34:47

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I add to that Pat -

£57 is VERY reasonable for what is an extremely well organised day (open pitlane) *thumbup*

It's the same set-up as the one last September that Myles & Delbert were at - I'm sure they'll back up my comments *cool*

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssscottish

SsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssuperSssssssssssssssssnot!!!

here *wink*

It's the same set-up as the one last September that Myles & Delbert were at - I'm sure they'll back up my comments

With scorn and derision - he's talking rot *tongue*

*wink*

But yeah, but no, but...

It was fine - monster-drive up there for me though (330+miles each way). Couldn't do it in one day - it'd mean leaving at 6AM just to get there for 1PM.

I do want to drive KH - there were some interesting cars to beat-up too - quite often no where near as fast (even in a straight-line) as you'd expect from seeing them in the pitlane. *thumbup*

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Just checked diary .

Its a Delberta weekend so no go I'm afraid

(Cambridge to Knockhill then trackday, then on the Pish then back to Cambridge hen on to the Chavdom is a nogo even though those prats that employ me would pay the fuel

Too Old to die Young *eek*

Would have loved to do this but there's no way the car will be ready in time ☹️ Mr C dared to suggest yesterday that it might not be ready for Anglesey *eek* until I pointed out pointedly that was NOT an option 😬