Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Parts for sale

nick p

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:09 pm Post subject: Parts - Brake pads, anti roll bars etc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following for sale:

- Green front anti roll bar (narrow track I think) - £25

- PAGID RS 15 Grey Front pads suitable for standard calipers on etc (£120 new) USED ONCE - £75

- Caterham wheel centre caps £10

- Caterham rubber mat set hardly used £20

Nick

Don't suppose the centre caps for the rear are the deep ones to cover live axle and early de dion stub axles? If they are, I have two shallow ones I could swap with BOSS or Scalper.

Why do you need different centre caps depending on the kind of axle you have? *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused*

Does that mean that nick's centrecaps might not fit on my liveaxle KN Minator wheels 🤔 *confused*

Enrico

Headrests wanted

Scalper,

Sorry if I've scared you but, my de dion has drum rear brakes and the nut on the stub axle holding the hub on projects further than later de dions with discs. I guessed live axles would be the same,assuming that I'm right in thinking that they have rear drums unless they've been modified with a James Whitng kit for instance.

Nick could put us out of our mystery.

BOSS his centre caps will be the same diameter as mine, which weren;t any good for your 'mixed bag' of wheels IIRC.

These caps came off a 2002 Academy car, so Dedion tube with rear disc brakes. Car had 13 inch minators

I'm afraid I can't measure the holes as I don't have a car at present. I can measure up the caps tonight but I'm pretty sure they'r of uniform size

Nick