Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sheds team required?

mav

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delbert - isn't that a sticker book

Ross I was delivered unto this word on the third day of the second month in the year of our lord 1972....all gifts gratefully recieved 😬

GTD - better up the mileage and have a word with the local rail company - the gits closed the barrier last night and I had to stand in my t-shirt in freezing weather gently steaming - how the cars laughed at the funny jogging man. Still got to run past the MG garage again. *thumbup* 😬

Boonie,

Speculators is no problem... they will even given them a quick ride round the course when they are showing the competitors how to do it.

The one I went on had loads of novices. Everyones learning curves were fine though. By the end of the day everyone was doing perfect donuts!

ps did just practise my donuts in Tesco car park at lunch!!! 😬 😬

Me and KayCee will probably be doing one of them - but can't make the April ones as I'm at an Observatory in Majorca... ☹️

They're really cool, last one I got soaked by the Caterham staff with the hosepipe while donutting, and tied for first place with Duncan to something silly like a hundredth of a second, and then lost in the shoot out.

right... dunsfold...

for northern monkeys...

head south... hit m25.. keep going south (anti-clockwise) 'til you get to the A3 juntion.. head down A3 (sarf still)... exit at Guildford... get on to a road going horsham way (can't remember the number) and its about 10 miles down there...

There is a Dunsfold village, so if you search on multimap you shouild find it.

It is probably about 70 mins further than Silverstone...