Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sheds team required?

mav

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks fun - and yes Myles (or "no") as the case may be -they usuaully charge £99 for half day or £169 for full day

so i think Harry has done a good deal *thumbup*

if we get the cash we're both going 😬 anyone else fancy Dunsfold ?

Growing old is compulsory - Growing up is optional 😬 Click here to see the old Barbarella ... and the new one two 😬

BB,

if one of us CLAIMS to be your friend you could come along.

Its not really open to big groups of non L7CGB members though as Steve has negotiated

I did one at Dunsfold last year and it is very fun... though I went for 'max attack' on the 1st run mav and was given a verbal warning for coming in too hot to the stop line at the end. It was a fair comment though!!

The day is very fun. If we were organising one for the sheds to go on I would suggest the Dunsfold venue as its more fun than silverstone (we were buzzed by a landing aircraft and there was a MB SLR razing up and down when I went) and closely located to the GTDs, Danny (and RD...mmmmmm) and Me amongst others!!

They're good fun!!! But you don't get too much driving time for the money......but it's still cool to compete and have a giggle with some of the GOG's..

I've done three of them, won two, came second to Carmichael in the other...... 😬 😬 😬 So the level of cometition isn't that high *wink* Shed's WILL be victorious *thumbup*

BB...it's worth asking Steve directly, but not entirely sure........I think he's OK as long as a member books it for you *confused*

Dannyboy *tongue*

Mrs GTD's dad and I are doing one at Dunsfold with Caterham on 4 June - it's his *tongue* Christmas present - I kind of invited myself along!

I'd not be averse to another go - idea for his 2005 Christmas present maybe!

G for Geoff

Boonie, they supply the car.

BB, its only £35 to become a member and then you get LF evry month too *thumbup*.

I have some details from Steve, and I think we should put a team together (team consits of 6 people)...

What do you say????

Davis *mad* *mad* *mad* We don't live that close to Dunsfold 😬 😬 😬

I'd like to do it but it the first L7club sprint of the year that day....my debut 😬

Might try to pop in on the way back if we get finished in time though 😬

Howza bout a southern shedders evening after though 🤔

Dannyboy *tongue*

Cool - with my birthday on Feb 3....THAT'S FEB 3...seems like a good present.

As I would be pretty useless I won't offer my services for team shed but can I go in as an individual.

Perhaps I should just read the thread rather than ask questions.

Right I'm off to twist Mrs B and Windy's arm for a birthday present...the one that's on Feb 3 - had I mentioned that?

GTD - cycle, pah, run my friend. 😬