Click here if you are having website access problems ×

For Sale : Fully 'optimised' Class 3 K series 1600

Jason Plato

All new parts on Plenhum chamber, class leading power . Built following Junior WRC Super 1600 Rally specs by professional engine builder , fully optimised to conform with regulations.

A discounted deal will be offered to a competitive driver .

Engine is fully built and ready to fit with 0 miles

If you are seriously intertested please contact me ASAP

Ta

Dave

Ps - this is not a wind up following on from other threads .

Edited by - Dave Jackson on 17 Jan 2005 21:58:16

That is just who is fastest though Rob, not who is most competetive...

I am I feel one of the most ocmpetetive, but with the lack of funds to add upgrades to 13" wheels and top spec tyres etc, I think I was hampered in what could be achived...

So if you cant afford some decent tyres Mav , I assume you dont want the engine *wink* *tongue*

Besides you dont need decent tyres , just enter in class 2 .

I havent seen you sprinting before Mav ? - you coming out to play this year ? *smile*

Edited by - Dave Jackson on 18 Jan 2005 11:21:54

@BB

The engine is a class 2/3 engine on plenhum and 52mm single TB , big valve K16 head , 1600cc , forged pistons, solid followers, uprated springs , super 1600 cams , verniers ,new oil and water pumps , new injectors, ballanced bottom end . All new seals , bearings etc .

Dave N

Swop engines in about 6 hours *thumbup*

The benifits from tweeking any individual part is less than the sum effect of all the parts on a "std" 1800K

If you went 4-2-1 proper tuned length exhaust and mated to the head , ground the keyway in the std vernier and optimised the timing, took the std plenum apart and cleaned it all up, mated the plenhum to the std head, then fitted a "cleaned up" std 52 mm throttle body with a cold air feed,and got your mems remapped on the blackmarket in the Midlands, then you could get quite a bit more oomph without making it non standard. But no where near the power of a fully modified 1600K .

C7 TOP *tongue*