Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K Series Exhaust....

shn7

Needed for a 1.8 K car. Currently have 4 - 1 manifold collecting inside the side skin. Looking to replace the (side exit) exhaust can as it has a crack in front of the cat.

So I'm looking for a straight replacement (i.e no manifold) or a complete system with manifold, preferably 4 - 2 - 1.

Steve.

Edited by - Steve Newman on 17 Jan 2005 17:42:24

Steve

I have a standard 4-1 exhaust on my 1.6 Superlight. I'm about to upgrade to a Powerspeed 4-2-1 exhaust and was going to keep my old one as a spare or for when I come to sell the car. Car/Exhaust has only done 11000 miles. What sort of money are they worth as I might be tempted to let you have it rather than keep it in the garage. Won't be available until mid-Feb.

Cheers

Richard

CT,

Tell me you didn't say that. I'm pretty sure SWMBO is about to say "go for the PowerSpeed bulk buy". Now who am I to turn down an upgrade opportunity *confused*

So to answer your question. Not very much really. I've had my cracked one TIG welded and am in the process of finishing off a front bracket. So this should keep me on the road until some time in Feb at least 😬.

Steve.

Steve

I definitely didn't say that! 😬

Go for the Powerspeed Bulk Buy!!! Your Blatchat community needs you!!! We're on 9 deposits at the moment - you know it makes sense!

According to thread here the standard exhausts are about £450 new *eek* and £100-£150 used. So even if you get a used one, you're only a few hundred quid away from the Powerspeed that you KNOW you'll want to upgrade to in a few months time!

Go on, you know you want to 😬 😬 😬!!!

Richard