Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Group Buy on Oils

oilman

I would like to offer some "group buy" prices on Silkolene and Motul oil which would be beneficial to Members and Forum users.

I cannot see a relevant section where this can be posted.

Is this possible and where could it be posted so that Members would be able to respond and take advantage of the offered prices?

Thanks in advance.

Simon Barnard

Slightly-tricky, but Julian Thompson 'gets away with it' (quite rightly, IMHO) insofar as he occasionally sells kit at significant savings that are only achievable if he buys/runs a BB...

I think you'll have more luck in getting it accepted if;

i) It's a genuine BB and not a general discount scheme or;

ii) It is a club-member discount scheme (in which case you'll need to get it approved and posted through LF as well)

The club has published details of a number of discounts offered or negotiated on behalf of members in the past - I guess you really need to check with Barry or Bacon Butty to see how best to present it.

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Thanks for the reply.

We are an advertiser in LF and the Club is signed up to our Clubs Oil Scheme so the Committee or at least the Club Treasurer is aware of our existence and what we can offer.

Seems to me that there is an opportunity being missed for Members here and as with many Clubs that we deal with the savings on Group buys are always very popular and welcome.

I'm happy to offer these deals if it is possible, if not then no problems.

Cheers

Simon

• 3 weeks later...