Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Vomitus Maximus -Episode 2 ; The Return of the Gammon Steak (with 5.1 surround sound pineapple chunks)

Powderpuff

I'm now reasonably sure that I didn't have food poisoning....how do I know this....well unfortunately Ballast now is currently to be found assuming the similar position to that in which I occupied too often some 48 hours ago *eek* ☹️

Looks like it is that nasty puking virus that is going around ☹️ *mad*

Which now begs the next question.....who gave it to me in the first place.....come on...own up...which one of you lot infected me *confused*

I'm off to tend to Ballast...knowing how bad I felt she's going to need some tlc

Poor PP + Bx ☹️

hope you get well soon

a friend of ours had summink similar that took 72 hours to "incubate" so as one of her daughters got over it, the other one had it, then she got it

*arrowup*

*arrowleft* 😳 *arrowright* **EVERYWHERE**

*arrowdown*

Their quack diagnosed it (a week later *mad*) as gasto-enteritis (sp *confused*)

They worked out it was caused by "re-heated" rice with chinese (home made - not shop bought)

Growing old is compulsory - Growing up is optional 😬 Click here to see the old Barbarella ... and the new one two 😬

Ahhh good old Gaustro entiritus .

That was the last time I lost enough weight to be less than rossssssssssssssssssssssss is at the moment.

1 and a half stone of Delbert shed in a Tehran hotel

Yes I listened to my father who said and I quote" drink some tap water when you land and get the Shahs revenge over and done wiith"

10days later I'm just about strong enough to stroll out of the room back onto the BA flight home 😬

Too Old to die Young *eek*

Mav

We might be away that weekend but nothing is booked yet so I'll have a word with the social secretary and let you know asap 😬

Thanks for the offer KevSull - will bear it in mind *thumbup*

Paul - you are NOT sitting on my lap 😳

Good Morning...thank you for your kind words.... *smile*

Am getting there....just ache alot and very tired now....

PP and I are in quarantine...no going to the office...no seeing family....oh dear.... ☹️

Wouldn't wish my last few days on anybody.... *thumbdown*

Going back to bed now.... *thumbup*

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬