Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Batton down the Hatches

mav

That is one heck of a 😬 😬 😬

Wind is a big feature in our house at the moment - but I don't think that Met Office could have forcasted our variety 😬 😬 *eek* *eek*

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬

Horrendous here today.....90-100mph winds *eek*

I was on site and light units were coming off the street light columns *thumbdown*

I also drove over the Foyle Bridge to Donegal to get some cheap Irish petrol around lunchtime..........I was actually surprised to find the bridge open........................returning 15 minutes later it had been closed........a lorry had been blown off the side.............driver was killed *thumbdown*

I think our Sky dish has taken a battering..............no sky tonight ☹️

Simon Bell - Caterham 7 Duratec R

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec Check out the website here

Been to check the Sky dish..........it has been blown around on the mount, smacked into the wall and the little sticky outy bit has fallen off. Too dark to see if it can simply be rotated around again and the sticky outy bit reattached or wheter it is indeed bu99ered.

Anyone know how much SKY charge to come out and fix storm damaged dishes?

So only 5 channels of crap to watch tonight 😬

I was sad to see the waterfront at Oban underwater and lashed by seaspray.

Fletch and I ate the best fish and chip supper in the world in a pub right there, on holiday a couple of years ago.

We trailed our sailing dinghy all the way up to Loch Venachar near Stirling, then left it at the club there and went off touring the west coast for a week. We returned to Venachar to pouring rain and absolutely no wind at all. Out of 6 scheduled races for the weekend we managed 1 or 2. I think it's a lot windier there tonight.

Wishing all our Scottish, Irish and northern England blatchatters a safe night and no damage to homes or Se7ens.

Se7en's - the most fun you can have with clothes on

Thanks for your thoughts folks - pure mad mental up here 😳 *eek*

Bridges shut etc - the roads are gonna be mayhem *thumbdown*

I could quite easily get a Caterham barnet without even going near the snot *tongue*

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssscottish

SsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssuperSssssssssssssssssnot!!!

here *wink*

Just as well Ross that you are visiting the civilisation that is Birmingham on Friday, well Solihull actually.

Maybe you won't make it back North of the border and will have to start a new life in England, you have to assume a new name something like John Smith would be good

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

I work today, but I pity the folk who live in Fife (always have done, really) because the Tay Bridge is shut, thus forcing peeps via Perth, but the Friarton Bridge is shut too, which is the main bridge feeding the Nth of Scotland, so everyone is having to go through Perth centre & apparently it's gridlocked *eek*

Btw - a couple of cars just along the road from me (well, maybe 500yds) got well & truly pummeled by falling masonry (no trouser leg / handshake jokes Paul) so just as well the snot is tucked up nice & safe *thumbup*

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssscottish

SsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssuperSssssssssssssssssnot!!!

here *wink*

Fletch and I ate the best fish and chip supper in the world in a pub right there (Oban), on holiday a couple of years ago.

Barbarella, do you mean here ???

We shall be munching our luncheon there on Friday March 4, as part of our long week-end blat round the best roads in Scottingland with HPC Club... 'tis an annual pilgrimage *thumbup*

FH *cool*

We stayed in a hotel on the front at Oban on Haggis Hunt 2 back in 2002.

Anyway, nice and calm this morning after a wild night..........the sun is even shining today.

You should get this later 😬

At least I`ve got something to do this weekend now............fix the sky dish *mad*

• 1 year later...