Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Speed Events Marshals Training Day

Silver 21

We have been sent an invitation to attend the above event being run by The Shenstone & district Car Club (They own/run Curborough)

The event is being held on Sunday 27th February at a village hall near Curborough for the theory in the morning and then at Curborough in the afternoon for Live training.

The event is open to all and it would be good if there are any club members out there who fancy helping out at our events to attend this to give them an intro into Marshalling.

You need to fill in a form by 13th Feb and this is available on their web site here. Let me know if you are planning to attend, I probably will.

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

Graham,

I will try to attend this. It will be useful anyway for my CoC experience!

As a club we do need to start training up our own willing volunteers as marshals for our events. Marshalling is ideal for those within the club who want to be involved but don't want to compete but still want to be close to the action etc. If you get hooked there is a complete national marshal training programme and grading scheme for those that are interested in taking it further....

Brian

Edited by - bl0498 on 18 Jan 2005 21:10:51

• 2 weeks later...