Click here if you are having website access problems ×

ULTIMATE "COSWORTH" NUMBER FOR YOUR NEW CSR?

S60TJC

Let everybody know what your new csr is powered by with the number;

AC05WTH

open to any sensible offers, number on certificate and can be put on any car registered on or after 01/03/05 as most CSR would be i expect *cool*

Edited by - S60TJC on 10 Jan 2005 16:31:11

At which point, if any, have i broken any of the guidelines mentioned in the sticky above? If i was trying to steal/rook a possible buyer of bucket loads of cash i could see a possible reason behind your negativity but as of yet you haven't even sent me an email to enquire about the price! every plate has a target audiance this particular one being new caterham or cosworth cars of the future. If i have broken any rules please can the mods send me an email detailing it and delete the thread.

Thank you greatly for having an open mind petrolhead, i was planning a csr at a later date but had a "few" problems since and so i have to go for a 996 to meet my needs (and still have some fun!) and have since been hung out to draw since by a certain bbs! ☹️

I did the same, purchased the plate before the planned new car arrived. It then didnt arrive so I had a plate to sell ... I got a buyer quickly here on blatchat and they were more than happy with their purchase.

James

One day R400XXX will find its way onto the back of a worthy car...... 😬

The point I was making is that this is your first post on the Forum and its in the For Sale section for a number plate, if you were the first to do this I wouldn't be so bothered but as you are not, thats what annoyed me.

It appears anyone who wants to sell anything vaguely (and you have to admit the number plate is very vague, I was expecting something like CCxx CSR)relating to a 7 posts on here and other open forums with free advertising.

My personal opinion by the way 😬 😬 😬 😬

His first post could have been a plate irrelavant to absolutely everyone except you though and you may have snapped it up straight away. It could have been bargain of the century.

Admittedly the plate is a little vague and the above scenario is unlikely but you never know. It is probably posted on cossy forums etc and someone may really want it.

"It is probably posted on cossy forums etc and someone may really want it. "

Do you suggest i post it somewhere else?

Or will i face the rath of everyone there as well? *tongue*

Didn't realise this was going to kick up so much trouble! Just thought (hence why i bought it) that now that its cosworth power for sevens, that this was as close to

"a cosworth" you could buy legally without bothering playing about with daft spacing (TOO MUCH!) etc hence LEGAL(ish)! , cheers scot.

And at least i'm not charging double the original price unlike somebody else who has queried my advert 🙆🏻

Edited by - S60TJC on 8 Jan 2005 18:00:48