Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hi-vis Roof and Doors + other bits

rgrigsby

As I've gone aeroscreen and I can't ever see myself putting the windscreen back on my roof and doors are for sale. They are from a 1992 Dedion with a standard FIA bar and has silver poppers fitted in the older style places (ie not either side around the roll bar at the rear but evenly spaced out along the rear edge).

There are no tears or damage to the roof but it is 10 years old! the doors are the later type but don't have the mirrors on them. (I may have one mirror still in the garage if that's of help). I also have the roof sticks.

Say £150 for the lot ono

Also as soon as I get around to taking them out (ie soon) I'll have the windscreen wiper motor/mechanisim/blades, washer system/bottle for sale. No idea what these are worth so open to offers.

Update: I've just noticed one of the doors is missing the little popper/bit of material used to hold it shut! I think it's in the garage somewhere but needs reattaching

Cheers

Rob G

www.SpeedySeven.com

Edited by - rgrigsby on 6 Jan 2005 20:29:51

Hi Rob,

Apparently my car still requires wiper arms, blades and the strap to hold the wiper motor.

If you don't manage to sell the whole assembly per se would you be interested in selling me these items separately?

If so could you get them with you to the clinic on the 15th?

How much would you want for them?

Antonella *smile*

1998 Caterham Classic

my site heremore photos here

Hi Antonella,

Yes no problem I guess probably £10 would be fine, I'll double check how my wiper motor is mounted I'm not sure it's a strap but tbh I've never looked. I probably won't get a chance to confirm until next week if that's Ok.

Getting them to the clinic on the 15th shouldn't be a problem.

Cheers

Rob G

www.SpeedySeven.com

Woah go away from Blatchat for 5 minutes and there's loads of replies, I'm not in the office at the moment but should be back in a bit later so I'll get in touch with everyone then.

Provisionally though..

Steve , roof + sticks how does £110 sound? (new roof seems to be 250ish+sticks)

Chris, doors only £40? they are in good condition but they are 10 years old though so they aren't by any means "as new"

Caligarinet, washer system/bottle ermm I guess £25 or something how does that sound? I'm fairly sure Antonella doesn't need them.

Cheers

Rob G

www.SpeedySeven.com

Chris, doors only £40? they are in good condition but they are 10 years old though so they aren't by any means "as new"

My doors have started to de-laminate around the fastners at the trailing edge. If yours are relatively tidy then I'm sure they'll be OK.