Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Fuse lit, now in Hiding

Delbert

As an England supporter *eek* who will be in the vicinity of Mav's TV on that day..... *thumbup*

I am not sure that I'll be able to take the abuse that I know I am going to get from the welsh contingent......better bring a pair of ear plugs in from the garage 😬

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬

Kev,

First was 100/1.

Ok That would have bought me some upgrades,

perchance I'll be in a bookie tomorrow so I'll see *confused*

Ballast,

I'm sure only fragrant utterances would ever be emmited from such a Lady like Mouth

Too Old to die Young *eek*

Edited by - Delbert on 6 Jan 2005 18:14:07

Don't worry Ballast I will be in full England supporters mode. Though when it comes to a game between the Frenchies and The Taffs I do find that I have to side with the Welsh anyway!

Oh, and as a note to how 'passionate' I get about my rugby supporting me and my friends could be heard on BBC TV coverage of the Commenwealth games rugby sevens a few years back singing:

' get your sh*t stars off our flag' when Oztralia were playing *thumbup* 😬 😬 😬

He he he....cool.....Mr Caravaner 😬

I used to watch my rugby with mainly persons of a scottish persuasion....and a few of a welsh persuasion....yelling back abuse *eek* *eek*

I used to spend my afternoon losing my voice...and then I used to get drunk...and then I used to end up over a friends shoulder being carried home (fireman's lift stylee)....ahhh those were the days 😬 😬 😬

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬

Hang the Frenchies (now theres an idea to resurrect *tongue*) ... its the Oirish I am gunning for this season. Don't care what happens elseswhere, but revenge for the Triple Crown and all that "we beat the world champs" stuff will be sweet. Particularly at home 😬

Added my viewpoints, perhaps a little askance this time. Jokes are just jokes, they don't stop people getting food or clothes.

Hey ho.

The birth of the Gixxerham : pics here drivel here

aah... losing your voice shouting at the rugby... done that manner a time!

Classic was my 1st trip to twickenham for a Calcutta clash. Shouted myself horse and could barely speak in the office on monday. I did rememeber to take my program to work though and got Phil de Glanville (england captain then) to sign it with the (record) score on the front... 😬 😬 😬

The Chester bash is looking even better... beer, rugby, explosions, shouting at frenchies, and scantilly clad serving wenches!! *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

its the Oirish I am gunning for this season. Don't care what happens elseswhere, but revenge for the Triple Crown and all that "we beat the world champs" stuff will be sweet

will?

hmmmmm .... *tongue*

and in Oireland, the word Frenchie means something rather different 😳

Poopoo-san and his not quite black and white cat

head norf. turn left before you get to the scousers...

yes, I pretty much know the way.... 😬 😬 *cool* *cool*

From my gaff in Camberley I'd reckon on 3.5 hours or so, assuming Lara can reach normal BMW crusing altitude on the M6!! 😬 😬 *cool* *cool*

So to give us some proper 'warming up time' before the first rugby game, we should leave mine at around 11:30.

and if you've got a CD player I've got some Max Boyce 'music' I could bring to keep you amused whilst trundling up (and while I'm doing Teenwolf on the scaf up the M6) 😬 😬 😬

Edited by - neil.cavanagh on 7 Jan 2005 18:53:12