Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Can't Sleep, Wont Sleep

Alex Birtwisle

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a bit distracted (phone actually rang and I had to work for an hour) but there are a couple saved in the oven for those that actually went to an office today.

Bit short on the old organic Maple will sugar and lemon do?

Too Old to die Young *eek*

Ooh, yes please *smile* I qualify for said oven-ready pancakes having today left the office, come back into the office what felt like 2 minutes later and being about to leave it again *confused*

Edited by - Tam on 6 Jan 2005 16:54:46

Hmmm....maple syrup or lemon and sugar....maple syrup or lemon and sugar.....maple syrup or lemon and sugar.......

Hmmm....wellllll in the circumstances.....lemon and sugar it is.... 😬

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬

Another armful of hugs from here... save them for bedtime Alex...you'll then be so exhausted from extricating yourself from a squillion arms all flailing around in different directions, that chances are, you'll fall into a long and dreamless sleep *eek* 😬

Lots of love

FH

FH *cool*

So what was the context of your sprinkling sentence, Alex? Poor vicar! Reminds me of a church service at Uni where there was a bet on one of our group taking part to get the word 'mushroom' into the service somehow. He managed it, to our delight!

Sending you a Cambridge hello - shall be thinking of you a week on Friday. Hope you are ok.

I made it to the Test area - hurrah!! Hope nobody is offended by my presence... if so I'll go away again.

Kathryn

Edited by - Kathryn on 6 Jan 2005 21:58:44

Thanks Miss Mav,

Alex did invite me to have a nose around, which I did - sat around and watched, but now that it's 2005 I am brave enough to post something! I was hoping I'd be qualified as I've seen the pink Spandex!

I like sheep

Kathryn saw the pink cloth and survived *eek*

I am hanging on thanks. The past week has flown by but seemed to take a life time. So many contradictions. Still feels like a bad bad dream.

I might have a spandex day tomorrow and cheer everyone up (or make them run away)

I am off to find my sleep now. Wonder where I will find it.

Alex

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Spandex

Brings out extra strong glasses with flash shield for Spandex re-appearance.

Alex - we off to the lakes for a couple of weeks soon if you are oop norf when we are and want to meet for a day on the hills I'm sure that can be arranged.

kathryn - welcome down to the sheds.