Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Parteeeeeeeeeeeeeee 26/02/04

mav

Right, as the other thread is getting a bit messy, I thought I would restart the thread with only party relavent stuff to be posted *wink*

Date: Saturday 26th February 2005

Time: From 17:00 ish

What: Food, Drink and Explosions

Where to stay: Travel inn about 5mins drive / 10 mins walk from our house

Confirmed are: Norman & Lynne, Steve B & Mrs B, PP and Bx, Kevsull, Delbert, Tom B, Birdwhistler, Mahatma & Jo. Possibles are Chef Mayo, Leeeeeeeee & KC.

Please post below if you are coming over / up for the party as we need to know by the 31st Jan for the catering side.

Fireworks will commence at about 8pm, followed by a visit to the pub, only 200yds from our house 😬

Edited by - mav on 5 Jan 2005 20:06:16

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps MM, are you lining up some cute single females for Delbert and I to dribble over??? 23-30 years old, and blonde by preference for me.

40-60 and drunk for Delbert!! 😬 😬 😬 😬

pps Ewen, if Karen wants to come along in your absence I'm sure my room would have a spare bed.. 😬 😬 😬

This is going to sound really petty, but:

Right, as the other thread is getting a bit messy, I thought I would restart the thread with only party relavent stuff to be posted

Please keep this on topic, as it makes it really difficult to follow who is and who is not coming other wise, and then you will all go hungery and be very very thirsty.

Thank you

Edited by - mav on 6 Jan 2005 22:07:00

Norm,

I'm Supplying food, and some beer / wine.

Plan is to hit the local pub afterwards, as our bungalow is not that big!

I have asked for a donation of upto £7.50 per person towards the fireworks, but if everyone is in agreement, then we could also split the cost of the barrel of beer you mentioned...

😬