Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bonnet & Possibly Scuttle

Silver 21

Looking for a secondhand bonnet with no air filter cutouts for the Blackbird Conversion, colour unimportant as long as its reasonable condition.

Possibly looking for a scuttle as well as mine appears to ressemble a strainer, (its got that many holes in it 😬 😬 😬)

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

• Support Team

I've got a yellow one with no cut-outs. It is the 7 louvred one - i.e. for car with a heater. It has a very slight dent half way down on LHS which could easily be removed, expecially if you are going to paint it. £40 seems to be the accepted price for s/h bonnets going by previous sales so £35 and it's yours.

I also have the scuttle top but not the vertical part where the electrics go. Is in reasonable condition - has wiper holes and a small hole where the shift lights were connected. Yours for an NTL donation if it's any use to you.

I live and work in Slough so don't know how convenient that is for you - it would be a bit difficult to post it.

Yellow SL *cool* #32

For Sale: chrome headlights, sill protectors

Shaun

I will take the bonnet and the scuttle off you, email me offline with your details and I'll get a cheque off to you and then arrange who's going to pick it up for me!!

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*