Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lap timer

Gridgway

I bought one like the rollcentre/interpro unit from a Karting shop in Manchester, it records 32 laps, (no output for data though), but it was much cheaper there than in the Demon Thieves Catalogue. I've used it many times and it works really well, fits on top of the dash in the Caterham with a little homemade ally bracket and some velcro. The trackside beacon fits on a camera tripod.Model was called LT32, KARTRONIX from Cambridge, think it was about £145 + vat. Could probably find out more details if youre interested. Think its probably made by same company as Interpro one and re-badged.

Regards,

Martin

I actually bought the same model as Martin after looking at all the alternatives, and they are spot on. It is easily the cheapest route to go for testing sessions and set up comparisons. Only problem with it was that after buying it for only £145, I spent a further zillion quid trying to make it give some decent lap times!!!!!!!!!!!.

There is no work needed to fit it either, and the reset button is very handy to hit if times are crap and mates are running over to have a look.

Kenny HPC