Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Aye weesh to register a complaint....! (calling FH)

Myles

I've just been reading the current edition of EVO - and near the back, there is an advert for a certain establishment - not unknown to our shedly brethren.

One of the illustrations in this commercial posting appears to portray an ickle, wed, woadster being overtaken by a nasty, lellow (!) autobahnmuncher.

I demand an explanation! The only palatable one I can think of is that this photograph was taken in faw'n parts.

I think the truth should out! *eek*

[p.s. - hope you got the czech eventually - I was woefully late in posting it, but it should have surfaced pre-chrimbo. I'll pay in advance in future 😳]

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Similar, Mav - but in the EVO ad, the cars *are* on the opposite sides and the ickle car is slightly further ahead of the bahnstormer.

I think the numberplates etc. seem OK, so I can only assume some sort of aberration on the part of the picture editor *wink*

For the purposes of clarifikumashun, the aforementioned picture was indeed FH overtakingthe large yellow ÜberPorsche *cool*

However, the questionable postioning was because the Health and Safety StürmenoffizierFotograf, didn't want to get wiped out on the 'drive past' 😳 so we drove either side of him, in the gutter *eek*

The only way I'd get past a GT3 is by precise planning and making full use of the advantages of the ickle red car's superiority at the lower speeds *tongue* That particular GT3 was being driven by someone who knows what he's doing and I think that's probably the only picture you'll ever see of him being overtaken by me 😳

Myles, the Czech arrived safely thanks and he's been deposited amongst other friends from a similar source *wink* No need to pay in advance... you need to make sure the merchandise is suited to your purpose and will pass the obligatory sniff tests *tongue* Oh, and btw Myles, you probably drove that piece of road yourself when you were with Mr FH *biggrin* It's the one down from Belvoir Castle towards Redmile crossroads 😬

FH *cool*

Oh, and btw Myles, you probably drove that piece of road yourself when you were with Mr FH big grin smiley It's the one down from Belvoir Castle towards Redmile crossroads toothy smiley

Hmmm - probably did - but I'm not sure I saw much of it in the mist and fog that day *eek*

O/T -Aside! Since when has BC (or Mozilla Firefox) been makin plain-text replacements of smileys when copying and pasting text??? It's a bit crude -lemme just try some others to see what their plain-text equivalents are....

cool smiley

blushing smiley

eek smiley

sticking out tongue smiley

smiley bottom

Hmm!