Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Autosport Trade day ticket (Friday 14th)

mav

I may have to pass on my visit to the Autosport show this year due to other commitments.

So, i'm just testing the water - who would like to be first in the queue to buy my ticket off me at face value, and I'll sort the postage (I've not booked the Live Action arena, but the price does include the show guide priced at £6) Live action arena can be paid for on the day if you wish to go to that section of the show...

£22 - including the postage. - £5 of the value will go to NTL

I'll let you know definately on Friday if this will be available. Please only reply here to register your interest.

Edited by - mav on 5 Jan 2005 10:06:25

Hi Mav

Sorry to hear you can't come, bought my ticket yesterday so can't help I'm afraid. Send Miss Mav down instead, we'll look after her and tell her which bits to buy for you *smile*

Roy

See willfly.net for more info.

If you don't spin you ain't trying *smile*

Happiness is knowing you have just a tad too much power *wink*

This is a trade ticket. Mav did you buy it as a member of the motor trade or as a comp licence holder? Either way it might be prudent for the buyer to be ready to justify his status as a member of Mav's trade or the holder of Mav's comp licence or it could be a very short day.

This year they have threatened in the paperwork to only allow 2005 licence holders in, not the theoretically run out 2004 licences. A bit harsh as MSA are notoriously slack at sending them out at this busy time, just after the longest break in the year and when every man and his dog is renewing.

Probably be fine. They've not checked licences on the door for a few years now but don't want anyone disappointed if the organisers have suddenly gone all officious.

I'm in the same position as Mav, in that I am also now unable to attend. I have two trade tickets for Friday 14th, but these _do_ include the live action arena.

Obviously time is now short, but hopefully first class post will still be able to get them somewhere in time...

Adam.