Click here if you are having website access problems ×

What's your Chav rating

Hibster.

i am 23 % chav

i clearly know that i am not, nor will ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop me from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though i'll never be able to hold my own with the true Burberry brigade.

Ho hum

*wink*

Viv

Oh I do lurk about all over the shop... and I am honoured to be welcomed in these hallowed chambers.

Happy New Year everyone.

(I also had a fab new year in France - were was the Shed contingent festing?).

Mav:

I trashed my system / network / 'puter stuff before Christmas (not intentionally) -- " it doesn't happen to Macs" (bo**ox it doesn't) and in utter frustration decided it was a task for another year... that year has come... am busy piecing things together and may have lost some emails along the way, but see there is something from you (on AO mail- more bad news) - I wanted to chat with you about that anyhow... will explore emails and speak/mail with you later or tomorrow if poss.

Oh dear - 13%! And before you ask, yes Paul, I did 'fess up to the Burberry sunglasses! Personally I blame our friends in Haslemere with the hot tub for my lamentable score... 😬

Mrs GTD

Carbonette - patches that make it easy to say NO to carbon fibre