3) 2 No. Headlight Lenses

4) Upper Wishbone Tie Rod End

5) 2 No. 13" wingstays and cycle wings

6) Standard Ali Radiator

7) Nose Cone (Any Colour)

8) 1 No. Adjustable spring and damper assembly

9) Steering rack tie rod end

10) Rear left wing (any colour) preferably black

Please phone me on 07843 427738 if you can help me with any of these parts.

Thanks

Patrick Scharfegger

Ah, Mr Swarfegga *thumbup* *thumbup*

I've seen some great footage of you on Martin Woodham's Academy 2004 DVD *thumbup* *thumbup*

I have just sold a complete set of standard wishbones to Gordon Hodgkinson, who only wanted the top ones to convert his live axle car.

If you drop me an E-mail I'll get in touch with him, because I don't think he's interested in the lower ones (not going to be changing from trunnions) and thus they are surplus to his requirements.

The wishbones came off my car and were blasted, repowdercoated and new spericals fitted when I rebuilt it last spring. I then went widetrack so they haven't been used and thus are as good as new.

If Gordan will release them you can have both because the remaining one is no use to me, or Gordon.

What do you want to offer?

(They are in Norfolk, near Snetterton)

Edited because I se your after some headlights too.

I have a brand new set, unused, bought to replace my current ones, only to find they didn't fit my 1995 lamps. They would be the right fit for a car of your vintage though. Does £25 sound good enough?

(They came from Redline and Mike did say I could return and get a refund but since that was 8 months ago I'm not going to ask for it now ! 😳

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

Edited by - Nifty on 4 Jan 2005 13:44:36

Hi,

I am only looking for the headlight lenses not the full assembly. But if they are black I may be tempted to take the lot.

As for the wishbones, I am interested. Are they off a 95 car. If so does this mean they are the same ones they sell nowadays? Did you refurb them yourself?

Patrick

Patrick,

The wishbones were done by Arch *thumbup*

They did come off my '95 car but since I swapped them for a brand new set of widetrack wishbones and nobody asked me the age of my car I can only assume they will fit yours too.

Might be wise to speak to Caterham to check.

The headlights are a set of Wipac with bulbs - without headlight bowls as well, which I assume is your reference to black. They wouldn't actually fit my headlight bowls but when we tried one in a '97 car which had a later design of bowl it fitted perfectly.

These are standard size headlights (7.5"?), not the smaller diameter ones.

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

I have a rad for a 1.6K superlight which is still in the box. Don't know how else to spec it. If this is the right one for you, and you reply before the other fellow that I have responded to, then you will get first dibs. I will be happy with 70% of new value = P&P otherwise I will just keep it as a spare. Thanks

Cheers Rupe

Click here p21 to see pics of my 7 on a Sri Lankan beach *cool*

Hi Patrick

Got 4 black minators you can have. They are the ones that were on that orange car in front *wink*

Don't want to split the set unfortunately. They're in surprisingly good nick considering the amount of times you tried to knock them off!

£180 to you mate, cheers Paul.

Edited by - PJ on 6 Jan 2005 23:03:29

• Leadership Team

Patrick,

I have a rear left wing you can have for free - it's red though *confused* Any use?

Also, same position as Nifty - I passed on my wishbones to John Hughes when I converted to widetrack - I think he only used the top ones to do the conversion on his live-axle car?

I'm based in Warrington, John's in St.Helens. Where abouts are you?

Stu.

Wheels I mentioned are now sold.

Patrick,

Sorry to hear you won't be with us this year. We had some good races last year. I was looking forward to carrying on from where we left off. Have you seen the new calendar - looks very interesting, maybe it will sway your decision?

Cheers, Paul