Click here if you are having website access problems ×

My New Year Resolution(s)

rossybee

Weighed myself on Sunday morning at my folk's house -

15-and-a-half stones 😳 *eek*

Not very good for a short- 🙆🏻 like me, plus the tillets HAVE been getting a bit of a squeeze lately *eek*

So, the diet has started, plus..... I'm on the wagon* *eek*

*with the exception of the Friday night of the Autosport Show (away from home *cool*)

Here goes!!!!!!!! 😳

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssscottish

SsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssuperSssssssssssssssssnot!!!

here *wink*

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to able to say if not blatting, I'll be on my bike, but I'd probably default on that, so I'll have to say I'm going to use the bike whenever I can and I am NOT going to buy a size larger jeans.

We did go for a long walk down the beach yesterday (Wittering rather than Wibbling).

Last year I resolved to keep my home office tidier. This year the office is marginally tidier because we moved house and I acquired some filing cabinets, but could still do a lot better.

Se7en's - the most fun you can have with clothes on

Gah, what's that in real money (kgs)?

I'm a tweeny when it comes to units - born in '71 (after the Boer war, Paul....) - never got the hang of furlongs, acres, stones etc. - perfectly happy with pounds, pints (in that order *wink*), yards, meters, kilos etc.

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Dear Sheds

I have recently returned from my first gym class of this year and partaken of a tuna salad and I am very worried. I actually ENJOYED the experience *confused*

Any advice 🤔

Yours Sinsheddly

Worried of Burnham

My advice

1. Take up smoking a pipe

2. Start drinking 10 pints of real ale every night (must be the sort of ale with mud at the bottom). This will be easier if you grow a beard.

3. Eat noting but fried food at least 4 times a day

4. Eat chocolate between meals

5. Eat crisps between meals and chocolate breaks

6 But clothes in larger sizes

Paul Dietry advisor to Delbert

PS I'm not saying what my resolution(s) are but my God it's hard *tongue*

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

Don't "do" new year ressies anymore - Having decided in October 2002 that just "to carry on not smoking" every day was quite enough 😳

Strange how my chocolate and bacon sandwich and beer intake has grown (along with the waistband) over the last 3 year tho *eek*

I seem to make promises to myself at junctions in life, rather than at new year- Like making time for breakfast every morning (amazingly easy when you don't mind being tooooo late into work) *tongue* and cancelling the gym subscription, just walk and cycle and sail more, still gotta find time to visit the swimming pool again now *thumbup*

Growing old is compulsory - Growing up is optional 😬 Click here to see the old Barbarella ... and the new one two 😬

2. Start drinking 10 pints of real ale every night (must be the sort of ale with mud at the bottom). This will be easier if you grow a beard.

3. Eat noting but fried food at least 4 times a day

4. Eat chocolate between meals

5. Eat crisps between meals and chocolate breaks

Oi, have you been spying on my Christmas *mad* *tongue* *wink*

I really enjoyed a smoothie for breakfast today, and my chicken salad for lunch. The JimJimeny is just one bridge too far.

As I trudged back from Mr Chitty the butchers with 15lbs of turkey and 4 lbs of sossige'n'bacon on my back on Christmas eve, I thought ... how the hell did I walk around with this weight ALL THE TIME.

The birth of the Gixxerham : pics here drivel here

My wagon is a high-sided model, thus (alledgedly) making it more difficult to fall off

14 Jan is the only exception.... *tongue*

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssscottish

SsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssuperSssssssssssssssssnot!!!

here *wink*