Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Chickens!!!!!!!!!!

BigYin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delbert, can i interset you in a second hand wife. She very good at some things but cooking & cleaning don't even register on the scale.

I'm looking to finance enought to build my dream car and £40,000 will suffice.

She in very good, nay, pristine condition and very bueatifull.

However, I've only seen her drunk once and that was 38 years ago, so she fails your spec on that. Oh, and she hasn't got any alimony.

Are you interseted.

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

Del

You can have Mrs BY for £39,750

Like Norman's, she comes with no alimony or assets apart from substantial wardrobe and shoe collection ☹️

Can't cook, won't clean

but is able to read emails and will provide hours of excitement - just look at BY

Silver SV SSR

Del

You can have Mrs BY for £39,750

Like Norman's, she comes with no alimony or assets apart from substantial wardrobe and shoe collection ☹️

Can't cook, won't clean, has conversational style that makes Paxman look like a pansy but can ski well (for a girl that is) 😬

Will consider p/e for a CSR 260

Silver SV SSR

Just got out of my sick bed to discover that Mrs BY and her duplicitous daughter hi-jacked my post yesterday and made highly misleading claims about the goods for sale.

However, the good news for Delbert is that she finds him atractive because he lives opposite the ski slope at Swad.

Silver SV SSR

and why exactly did you stumble across that ???

I plead insanitary - Fletch posted as me *mad* - he was inspired by last night's very confused conversation on MSN when EVERYONE was pretending to be someone else.

He has delusions of being Delbert

*eek*

Se7en's - the most fun you can have with clothes on

Edited by - Barbarella on 9 Jan 2005 12:38:09

Really glad that we've got Paul manning the helpline as this: http://www.blatchat.com/t.asp?id=72037&pn=1&ps=15&c=

has appeared upstairs and he's bound to be inundated with calls from mainstream poultophiles seeking advice *eek*

I must say that the latex chick is quite cute. It's that indefineable combination of gamine innocence and barely disguised insouciance that is irresistable. The economics are, I think, questionable though as Mrs BY reports that Morrisons have got a pensioners' special on small frozen oven ready's this week of £2.99 (she only went there on the way back from the ski slope to practice for what shopping will be like when I retire, you understand *wink*). Now, I know there is something quite kinky about latex but does that really compare with a DEAD chicken? 😬

Paul - will you be able to cope with a deluge of calls from necropoultophiliacs? *eek* *eek*

Silver SV SSR