Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Play-Doh

Meldrew

A suitably shedly topic, I think.

I have just swept a heap of rainbow-hued, evil smelling coagulated lumps of this demon-dandruff off the kitchen floor, the kids, me, the kitchen table, the carpet and the brush. That's Auntie Joanna off the Christmas card list.

They spent half an hour mixing it irredeemably into a ball of inextricably mixed colours and mixing it with any muck they could find.

Has anyone seen anybody ever successfully make something that matches the amazing pictures on the box? In fairness, Michael did make a fried egg out of his, but really, the main thing that got made was a mess.

Still, they enjoyed it... 😬

Nah - I was of the plastercene generation...

...and I used it as part of my A-level physics project (measuring the energy in an air-rifle pellet...) Made a hell of a mess of the physics prep-room (the plastercene swing-bobs tended to vapourise chunks into a fine dust).

I got into a *bit* of trouble when someone nudged a retort-stand into the path of the pellet too... ...the pellet ricocheted off around the prep-room with a bit of a whizzing sound... Would've been OK except that the teacher was present. 😳 Powerfull pump-up air-rifle too - wouldn't be allowed to do that kind of thing these days *mad*

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com