Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Denial from France

Powderpuff

well - i STILL deny everything... Delbert didn't get that nasty rash from me! I do however have a series of verry good photographs and videos... including - delbert dancing, delbert singing and many strange poses. oh, and some nurses.

Jack has been outed as a mancunian rather than a frenchman.... his best attempt at some french involved him saying "bonjour, oh sh1t I've forgotten the words..." (he was trying to ask for that most unpronouncable of things - coffee)

I would suggest that I am not in breach of 4.1.3 as I am applying the Whinehouse ammended Red Herring stratergy under the Euro code of '96...

Should the Euro codes not be acceptable the the Featherstone ruling of 1826 will apply where smoke screening is permissable..

Too Old to die Young *eek*

Edited by - Delbert on 4 Jan 2005 10:16:23

But the Euro '96 rules superseded the 1826 Featherstone ruling which is now obselete unless the Bottomely test is met *smile*

In any event, the right to plead smoke-screening under the Red Herring strategy (whether as amended by Whinehouse or by Biddle) is waived where person seeking to rely on said strategy volunteers the title of any Doris Day song.......

So come on, spill the beans (with video evidence please 😬)