Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Mrs GTD

And yet once again, our Noger most beautifully puts over the points that we are all thinking *thumbup*

And with a suitable amount of sensitivity in this case *smile*

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssscottish

SsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssuperSssssssssssssssssnot!!!

here *wink*

I'd like to respond, but just don't have the words to express my disgust with the small minded, selfish tossers.

Why bother posting if you feel that way??? It's bad enough just thinking that, but actually expressing your narrow minded opinions in public?? WHY??!

*mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

If anyone wants to help, have a rummage through your wardrobes, collect all your old clothing and get them to a Buddhist temple around London. They should be able to send them off to the people in need.

Sri Lankan temples in Chiswick and Kingsbury are collecting the clothing and Sri Lankan Airlines will be collecting and flying the clothing to the affected areas.

That is unless you don't thing that the millions of homeless that only have what they are standing in need the help! *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Unbelievable

I've been away from BC for 2 days and I come back to this, I think I'll have a few more drinks and have a go that smug, complacent (nothing worse than a flat tyre ever happened to him) C(u)nt (oops missed to o).

Those folk just don't seem to understand the issues of how you need to help victims who are stuck in 3 feet of water & raw sewage, people who don't know where half of their famillies bodies are. In countries the size of western Europe but with fewer self-aid resources that (say) Austria.

It was said during the fuel crisis that the the UK was 1 hot meal away from annarchy and I don't rememver not having a supply of SUL would have lead any of us into the risk of dysentry or having to wade through dead bodies to seek help from were ever we could find it.

I think I'll also look at the period in the late 70's when the UK was propped up by the IMF despite having the 3rd largest navy in the world but North Korea had a larger airforce - what a spurious argument, most of the Indian Army are foot soldiers I'm sure.

Paul

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

Thank God I found this post.

I feel better now *smile*

Yesterday I felt quite upset reading that thread.

Maybe on your side of the world you have not yet seen the images we are getting on the news here. (I doubt it)

I just think that if I replied my posting would have been censored or reported.

Just happy that there are others that feel the same way I do.

Antonella *smile*

1998 Caterham Classic

my site heremore photos here

It's a shame that the folk upstairs are still wandering around with those ideas in their heads. Still it gives me more reason to dislike a number of them at a personal level *mad*

Hi Ho, it's nearly the New Year so perhaps one of them will change *confused*

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

I feel a need to post in this thread here

"In previous years I have enjoyed using the new year as an opportunity in self-development, a milestone to turn over a new leaf. This year I find myself unable to think of any area where my current state requires modfication or improvement"

Perhaps his new leaf could involve compassion for others

Anyone fancy posting in that thread, I'd only go and get it closed when I go off on one ????

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

I know Count and also know he's a wind up merchant.

However I've made a note that if his car breaks down at Le Mans I'll tell him he can't have the use of the club mechanic and workshop because he's got enough money to get it sorted himself.

The aid releif to the affected areas is not about how much money each country has. It's about helping you're neighbor when he needs help.

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

I saw this as soon as he'd posted the start of this thread, and was sorely tempted to post something cheeky, but declined because I did a similar thing with Arnie a while back, and he turned unnecessarily nasty *tongue*

So I now find these sort aren't worth the energy to push buttons on the keyboard...

Whereas wasting energy pushing buttons whilst spouting utter drivel down here is perfectly acceptable *cool*

Oh, and hello Count hope you & your family had a lovely Xmas *smile*

(I know he'll read this 'cos he's a closet shedder, but still in denial) *tongue*

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssscottish

SsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssuperSssssssssssssssssnot!!!

here *wink*

WTF?!?!

I got back from Singapore last night (where we had a lovely New Year, thank you) and found this this morning.

I know Count is the world's largest wind up artist and immediately ascribed the first hand grenade post to that.

As for some of the other comments that been made by those that bit...God's Teeth! I love the idea that India and Indonesia are nicking our jobs and pretending to be poor. *confused* *confused* *eek* I assume there was no irony in it. It didn't read that way.

I abhor the extensive corruption and mismanagement of public affairs in both countries, but the suggestion that we might teach their naughty governments a lesson by letting them stew in their own juice at this time is frankly incredible.

If this is a use of the sort of bitter irony evinced by Swift in his "Modest Proposal", I apologise, but I don't think the writers of this drivel can read that well. And even if it was, the timing was rubbish.

*thumbdown*