Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Back at work

GTD

Well, despite all my denials yesterday, I appear to be back in the office this morning. A glimmer of hope when my swipe card refused to let me 'cos it has expired, but a bit of dodgy tailgating and here I am!

Still, Father Christmas brought me a fantastic bag to keep my race suit in, and the days are allegedly getting longer again!

Waiting for the Summer

Tam - sorry to hear that your Christmas didn't sparkle like the best of 'em.

We lost one of our cats too - though at over 18 years old, it wasn't unexpected. Still sad though. ☹️

Waiting for the Summer

Trust the Sheds to cheer me up *thumbup* thanks guys.......Sorry to hear about the cat GTD ☹️

Mav - Nothing too serious in the grand scheme of things. Just poorly elderly relatives and a feeling of being pulled in eight different directions. Considering what some people have been through this Christmas it's minor by comparison.

Boonie - I spent Boxing Day and Monday with my nephew who is a couple of weeks younger than Boonie Jnr - aren't they great at that age 😬

We're NOT at work - Just got in from a BRILLYINT blat around 😬 The roads are mostly dry, with some damp bits and a few MOIST patches tooo *tongue*

Had to hose the mud off, and clean and hose and clean and hose again - still it was worth it *thumbup*

The car is much better balanced with Jen sitting in the passenger seat and the wheels "scrubbbed off" slightly, oh joy - bring on the sunshine 😬

Growing old is compulsory - Growing up is optional 😬

Click here to see the old Barbarella ... and the new one two 😬

Only the fact that you have just got the car means that I am not going to rip my suit off and come screaming for you with an axe - only because I am highly jealous.

GTD - did you get a letter from R400?

Tam - R400 seemed to be getting into the spirit of things - although he thought the paper surrounding the present was the gift rather than the nice things wrapped up inside.

I'm with PP on this.....although if you have any pics then I can supply a brown plain paper envelope.

The post around here can be a bit hit and miss so I wanted to make sure you didn't think young R400 is ungrateful - although he never says please and thank-you...and had a right fit today when Mrs B took the TV remote control from him, what did she expect it was VBH on Fifth Gear.

By the way everyone plays with that car now.