Click here if you are having website access problems ×

One for the laaaaayyyyyyyyddeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzz

rossybee

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH RoG!

I would come (sic) with you if you had a Hurricane. My mother always said that Hawker boys knew how to treat a LAYDEEEEEEEEEE but that Supermarine types were just cads ☹️

Could you borrow a Mosquito for the weekend? I'm sure I could make it worth your while. 😬

Silver SV SSR

I am becoming worried about your obsession with flatulence. ☹️

Whilst this is a common schoolboy tendency, we do find that most boys following a "normal" development path have grown out of this stage by the 4th form.

If you find that this tendency is troubling you or that you are having "unwholesome thoughts" or are being tempted by "beastliness", think about going to see Matron for a course of Colonic Irrigation. We have several attractive offers this Festive Season that many boys like you are finding helpful.

Remember - when LIFE is difficult, don't bottle it up: try CI 😬

POST EDITED TO REMOVE ANY MORE FILTH. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A FAMILY SITE (ESPECIALLY AT THIS TIME OF YEAR) - SITE MANAGER

Silver SV SSR

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPP

Ah, that Guinness yesterday as really

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

Done the

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPP

Trick

Paaaaaaaaaaaaarrrppp

Fzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzttttt

Now what were you saying about a a farting obsession ??

PAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

Oh dear!

I see we have 2 an*l obsessives now...POST EDITED TO REMOVE ANY MORE FILTH. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A FAMILY SITE (ESPECIALLY AT THIS TIME OF YEAR WHEN WE REMEMBER A VERY SPECIAL FAMILY) - SITE MANAGER

Both of you - go down to see Matron immediately *mad*

This will never do. No, no. This will never do. Dear me no. What have things come to? 'Twasn't like this when I were a boy. No, no. Oh dear, oh dear. New Labour. Oh no. No, no. Shame. Pure shame What lead does Blunkett give young people when he can't see what he's done wrong? Never been the same since the Scouts let girls in.............. No no. Oh dear. Time for a change I suppose ☹️

Silver SV SSR