Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I've been living a double-life, but I'm 'out' now....

Myles

It's true, I've been living a lie for quite a while, I think my parents have had suspicions - I've been keeping the truth from them, but it's an open secret on the web...

My father stumbled across some of the evidence in the cellar this evening. It's been a great relief to unburden myself - it couldn't last forever...

It's true. I was proud to admit it in the end - if a little apprehensive...

Bit, by bit, the details came tumbling out - how it all started, the faltering steps along the way... The deceit and the mistakes... My hopes for the future...

My father ended by wishing me luck for the future...

Yes! I'm building an engine... 😬

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Not that I approve of such things. ☹️

BUT (that's a big but) if you need some Bitty speak to me next year as I will be getting all the unwanted SS-R Bitty back from QED who are building a REAL engine for LUCY. Whoops have given away the secret name of my LOVE OBJECT *eek*.

But I know you would never take advantage of a LAYDEEEEEEEEEEEEE *biggrin*

Silver SV SSR

Martin

Haven't thought about prices yet. But will basically have all the bits to turn a 1600 K into a 1800 SuperSport R except for the TB's and ECU as I'm re-using those (and frankly you'd probably be as well using Jenvey's and Emerald or DTA) + loads of other bitty. So in summary:

- Almost new (

Silver SV SSR

Mr Yin 😬

Cheers for the update, please let me know via e-mail, or here before you go live on blatchat with the items you have described...

I'm inerested in wheels, flywheel and clutch and other bits too.

Cheers

P.S

Have a good Crimbo...

Edited by - mav on 24 Dec 2004 07:23:32

Calm Down, Calm Down theres 2 sets 😬 Surley even the Mavmobile only needs 10 wheels

sorry 12 wheels 😬

Or are we trying to write a new song

"15wheels on my SV and I'm still rolling along

Those Chaaavies are after me........."

Too Old to die Young *eek*

Thanks guys!

Interest registered, though I am a bit disturbed by the re-emergence of Delbert's pikey tendencies in wanting to buy used metal cheap ☹️ However, I will stick up a note in the back left corner of the sheds before putting all the bitty up on BlatChat.

I'd like to have my clear out (that's if the sprouts and chestnut stuffing doesn't get to me first) late Feb-ish as that's when I should have all the bitty here in BUN. If anybody's really desperate for something before then, let me know and I'll see what I can do (bearing in mind that I may need to have the replacement bitty delivered and working before I can let the "old" go[this is a relative term Delbert and in no way is meant to imply that the bitty is aged, obsolete, slow moving, undesireable or otherwise skanky and deserving of fire sale prices] ) *eek*!

Mav - YHM

Off to wax my skis now, followed by Mrs BY's legs *tongue*

TTFN

Silver SV SSR

Calm Down, Calm Down theres 2 sets Surley even the Mavmobile only needs 10 wheels

sorry 12 wheels 😬

Or are we trying to write a new song

"15wheels on my SV and I'm still rolling along"

13 or 14 but not 10 or 12 or 15

*tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

Right, back at the puter now.

Waxed the skis and did Mrs BY's legs.

Then she asked for a Brazil.

So off I goes into the house to get the nut bowl thinking what a strange time to ask for some nuts and anyway what's wrong with walnuts as they're much easier to crack.

When I get back into the garage with the nut bowl, there she is, somewhat deshabille, laying on my trailer with her *rse in the air!

"What do you want me to do with these nuts then?" quoth I. *confused*

*mad* 😳 *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* 😬 *thumbup*

POST EDITED TO REMOVE ALL FURTHER FILTH. REMEMBER THIS IS A FAMILY SITE - SITE MANAGER

Silver SV SSR

May be a joy to you Darling *biggrin*

But to me it's just a load of sh*t 😳

Sorry! Sorry! Animal crudity has overtaken human wit *mad*

Culpa Me. Culpa Me. Culpa Me.

"Bless me Father for I have sinned. This week I have had unwholesome thoughts regarding bodily functions and have expressed (sic) them in the SHEDS on BlatChat. I have also performed unnatural acts with my wife, namely a Brazilian wax. I have also...................."

POST EDITED TO REMOVE ANY MORE FILTH. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A FAMILY SITE (ESPECIALLY AT THIS TIME OF YEAR) - SITE MANAGER

Silver SV SSR