Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T Big Audi A6 estate

Eddie White

I'm toying with selling my A6. Its on an M plate, has the 2.6 V6, so quick whilst doing 28 mpg, and would tow your seven plus carry all your kit no probs. Had new tow bar fitted about 12 months ago by garage. 4 good tyres, long test, taxed. Only selling as I used it more than anything for work and back, and now run my van instead, so it's only done about 50 miles in last 3 weeks. No known faults other than electric sunroof and cruise haven't worked since an auto electrician who went almost immediately out of business! reset computer after it locked car into 3rd gear only. this was over 18 months ago, and is apparantl;y something they do occasionally if you pull the wrong fuse, which I probably did whilst popping a new bulb in. The odd scratch, mark etc, but cleans up nice. Its metallic dark green, and was a one company owner car before I bought it about 3 years ago. Ideal tow car/runabout. Cruises on motorway at 80 all day. Be quick with £1500 and you'll have a bargain. Located Derbyshire. Tel 07850 834440. Thanks, Ed