Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Does Simon Lambert Know........

Delbert

Delbert...if it makes your decision easier...I'm sure Mav and I could install it for you *wink* *tongue*

DISCLAIMER...I in no way accept any responsibility for interest charged on outstanding monies that remain outstanding due to my active encouragement to spend all available cash on your mistress (Zena) 😬 *eek* 😬

Ah sober this morning so the Cheque is in the Bank (and staying there)

Plenty of MSN advice last night explained a few facts of life 😳

So we will stay with new exhaust and very nears.............Honest.....

However a cheap set of rims and some ACB wotsits might well be a stocking filler 😬

PS still looking for a rich divorcee

Too Old to die Young *eek*

windage plate?

Reminds me, its about time I did an oil change and check the foamy baffle thingy. Though I do like the idea of the baffle plate DaveJ is developing, if not the price!

Whilst I'd doing the oil change i think I'll fit a new mechanical oil pressure sensor and worry gauge. Now if only someone with the right technical knowledge and contacts would organise the bulk buy.... 😬 😬 😬 😬

thanks Myles!

though your 'shire of che BB' has got me confused? is this alluding to some bulk buy mav is/has organised or something else?

I'm only 15 miles from Think so I'll pop in there sometime in the new year and get the kit of parts for the oil pressure jobby.

Delbert,

to what do you refer?

I've decided I can't afford/justify the exhaust at the moment. Espcecially as the long term plan is to drop in a whole new motor (quite possibly duractec) in 12/24 months time. So I'm trying to avoid spending lots of money on the cheese block.

If however you were refering to baffles or oil pressure gauges, then I will do these myself. I have already done 1 foam baffle change and it was pretty simple. AND I installed the apollo tank myself, which was a bit of a git but seems to be working fine!