Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A wether report from the Chavdom

Delbert

Having returned to the Regal Chavdom of SwaD I am aware that there has been localised concern with regard to the skiing conditions at the North end of the Trent Valley.

Whilst I can report that the temperatures are strictly chilly, some Chavs(the local nobility) have been seen in Kangaroo Poo Balaclavas when not raiding the post orafice!!!!!

But there is NO SNOW. However the SDDC , somes say South Derbyshire District Council, Chavs call then the "place I go to get a house", have been spraying alot of salt about.

Now this has disturbed the Chavs as all the Bling recently purchased at Betty Dukes has turned Green as the atmosphere has tarnished the 1 carat Knuckle duster that spells DOzza. The Dazza one was an extra £5.

So here ends the weather report. When conditions change & I have the body protection of the Big Yin I will bring more regional reports from the Chavdom from our Outside Broadcast unit.

This is Delbert News from the Chavdom passing you back to the studio

Too Old to die Young *eek*

Are you sure?

I've just checked the ski report for Stanton and it says there's 67cm new snow in the village and 135cm on the tops, 26 out of 48 lifts open, moderate avalanche risk and more snow expected for the weekend. The Arlberg tunnel is open but Stuben and Flexen passes are closed dueto avalanche risk. *confused*

I'm beginning to think you got a lumber in Glossop and are too ashamed to admit it. 😬

TTFN

Silver SV SSR