Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

part number for front wheel bearing (triumph hub)..?

wonkey eyed barmaid

I'm also interested in the 'universal' part number as I have found a decent motor factors nearby and am ordering some other bits from them ATM.

And while we're at it, anyone got QH part numbers for the trunnion washers/seals/rubbers which link the trunnion to the lower wishbone?

Lobbying Caterham for a new badge....

Edited by - Ferrino on 22 Dec 2004 13:01:37

Sure, but I'd rather find out what the precise numbers are, based on other peoples' experiences. There have been cases on this forum whereby people have gone & bought parts based on a basic description, which have been incorrect (and potentially dangerous). As much as I'd like to have the time to shuttle between here and the shop, I'd rather use the forum to get a part number, as I am not in a rush. *thumbup*

Lobbying Caterham for a new badge....

my local halfrauds are very good at ordering in special parts from thier motor factor suppliers - but i wouldnt trust them (or me) to order the correct part going by description and or make/model/age of the donor vehicle.

its a bit more confidence inspiring to hand them a confirmed part number *thumbup*

i'll check rimmer bros site, unless anyone already has this part number to hand.

think i have found it; following a trawl through the online catalogues on rimmerbros and quinton hazel websites.

rimmer bros quote part numbers; front inner bearing = GHB111. front outer bearing = GHB110. front hub seal = GHS146.

cant tell if these are rimmer bros own part numbers, but they look suspiciously like Unipart codes to me. will try to cross-ref, and confirm.

quinton hazel came up trumphs again though! actually listing the part numbers under CATERHAM, and LOTUS! *thumbup*

front wheel bearing 'kit' = QWB131C

again, will try to confirm this. one being ordered soon.